From: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
To: Texas Cyberthal <texas.cyberthal@gmail.com>
Cc: "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: customizing Org for legibility
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 13:13:53 -0700	[thread overview]

i get the sense spacemacs has brought a lot of new users to emacs.  i
don't use it but i have comments on your interesting and welcome
beauty tips.

i wasn't clear on the difference between beautifying list markers and
using org bullets.

this is really impressive.  does it have a fill column?  "... wrap
around nicely in the window according to their proportional-font size,
instead of at a fixed character count...".

i would be over the moon if you could make headers in the agenda
variable pitch.  not only would it look better and be consistent with
the outline, but it would conserve space.

also, i would remove the second column, which seems not to do anything.

also, i removed colons from some columns in the agenda and think it
looks better.  also i aligned all items.  also, i made bare active
tses use a leader.  also i made everything more compact except
categories which i widened.  also, i removed [xd.] in leaders.

curious what the brackets mean in
   ("PROPOSAL"     . "orange")
   ("[PROPOSAL]"   . "orange")

what does reformatting a buffer change?

could tags be fixed to stay at a column by counting pixels?

thank you for the tips.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

What is misopathy?
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.