Oh, that's great! I was out of the loop for a while and didn't even know there was a new exporter on the works. Thanks and best regards, On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Cassio, > > Cassio Koshikumo writes: > > > I think there's a bug when exporting files to ODT using environments > > (center, quote etc.). Sample file: > > > > * Testing > > #+BEGIN_CENTER > > First line. > > > > Second line. > > #+END_CENTER > > > > When exporting that, only "First line" will have the correct style > > OrgCenter. "Second line" (and all subsequent ones) will have the > > default Text body style. > > Yes, there is a bug here. The bug is not present in the new exporter, > which will be merged very soon now. > > Thanks for reporting this, > > -- > Bastien > -- Cássio