* can't (require 'org) from .emacs with ELPA-installed org
@ 2013-11-15  8:21 Dan
From: Dan @ 2013-11-15  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

If I (require 'org) in my .emacs, then open a file.org immediately
after emacs starts, then press C-c C-e (publish), I get

byte-code: Symbol's function definition is void: org-defvaralias

(no errors appear prior to attempting to publish in the message
buffer, and org-mode functionality appears to work)

I I don't require 'org at all, but let it autoload upon visiting
file.org (or if I require it from the scratch buffer), publishing
works.

This is with the latest ELPA package installed via
package-list-packages on an emacs 24.3.1 (Ubuntu Saucy)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-11-15  8:21 UTC | newest]