From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: "Bruce D'Arcus" <bdarcus@gmail.com>
Cc: org-mode-email <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>,
	Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr>,
	Timothy <tecosaur@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] Merging tomorrow?
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 07:33:54 -0400	[thread overview]

My intuition is that crossrefs are separate from the citations. In org-ref,
they are separate link types like ref:xxx, pageref:xxx. eqref:xxx, etc.
They also use a different source of candidates than cites do.

John

Professor John Kitchin (he/him/his)
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering