Is the bibliography actually in the html but not displayed in a browser? It is hard to see how a theme would change the link export, although via few it might change what is visible. On Saturday, August 13, 2016, Johannes Brauer wrote: > Hi, > > using org-ref by John Kitchin bibliography html export works fine as long > as I don’t activate the org-html-theme bigblow by Fabrice Niessen which I > like very much. With this theme the bibliography doesn’t appear in the > exported html anymore. > > Are there any ideas what I could do? > > Johannes > -- John ----------------------------------- Professor John Kitchin Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 @johnkitchin http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu