My guess is you have two options: 1. Customize the colors in minted to match what is on your screen. I am pretty sure that code in html looks very much like what is on your screen. This might be an entry point to customizing minted style. https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/131456/customize-comment-color-in-minted-style 2. Customize the faces emacs uses for syntax highlighting to match the look in minted. either way, I don't see a simple way to have a common theme between them, and they will probably always have some minor differences. It might be easier to hack a new exporter for src blocks that turns the htmlized code into latex markup perhaps. John ----------------------------------- Professor John Kitchin Doherty Hall A207F Department of Chemical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh, PA 15213 412-268-7803 @johnkitchin http://kitchingroup.cheme.cmu.edu On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:28 AM Bastien wrote: > Hi Johannes, > > Johannes Brauer writes: > > > Frequently I publish org-mode documents containing source code blocks > > to html (htmlize) and pdf (minted). I would like to see the same > > colors in both export types. But > > I cannot figure out, what’s the best way to achieve this. > > > > Has anyone solved this problem? Are there any hints? > > I don't know how to do this and I guess it's difficult. > > If you find a solution, please mention it here, others may be > interested. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien > >