* [BUG] require org-macs at compile time [9.5 (9.5-g0a86ad @ /home/phil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5/)]
@ 2021-10-19 20:36 Phil Hudson
From: Phil Hudson @ 2021-10-19 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

The macro `org-dlet' is not expanded in file org-agenda.el at compile
time when installing Org 9.5 from ELPA. It is plain-top-level
require'd. I think that (require 'org-macs) form should be wrapped in
an `eval-and-compile' form.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit,
Xaw3d scroll bars) of 2021-08-28
Package: Org mode version 9.5 (9.5-g0a86ad @ /home/phil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5/)

* Re: [BUG] require org-macs at compile time [9.5 (9.5-g0a86ad @ /home/phil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5/)]
@ 2021-11-18  9:23 ` Timothy
From: Timothy @ 2021-11-18  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Phil Hudson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Phil,

> The macro `org-dlet' is not expanded in file org-agenda.el at compile
> time when installing Org 9.5 from ELPA.

How does this issue manifest? I tried byte-compiling org-agenda.el and
didn't see any errors/warnings.

--
Timothy