On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 6:55 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > CCing Nicolas. > > Rustom Mody writes: > > > This is regarding the separate package orgalist by Nicolas Goaziou. > > https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/orgalist.html > > > > I installed orgalist with package install. > > Open the file orgalist.txt which contains the example from orgalist > shown below > > M-x orgalist-mode > > M-x orgalist-send-list > > > > I get a warning > > Warning (org-element): ‘org-element-at-point’ cannot be used in > > non-Org buffer # (text-mode) > > I cannot reproduce using the latest Org mode. > > Maybe relevant to "cant reproduce" I tried to run it with make vanilla -- got the error of mismatching org versions Tried to remove the elc files as suggested in that error message -- the error became more involved. DIdn't think it very relevant to the bug bugging me ... but... Can supply more details if required