On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 11:37, Bastien wrote: > Hi Timothy, > > TEC writes: > > > If you haven't already please give my revamp project a look: > > http://orgmode.tecosaur.com, and let me know if you've got any feedback > > or suggestions. > > Sorry for being so late in commenting but here are my two cents: * Nice, 'modern' look and feel. * Code examples are over-sized. I think they should be smaller and yet would not be hard to read. Disclaimer: I have only tried your work on my Linux desk-top computer and its 24 inch screen. * The link to the documentation is a one-way link. I have to use the 'back' functionality of my browser to get back to the main site. That's all for now. I have not had time for anything ambitious such as proof reading the text. -- Martin Schöön http://hem.bredband.net/b262106/index.html