Hi, I found this that discusses the issue - although the solution did not work for me. I am getting sync from emacs to dropbox, but not from dropbox to ios. Has any else had a similar issue, any ideas? regards, aaron. https://github.com/richard/mobileorg/wiki/known-issues On 17 March 2012 19:58, aaron barclay wrote: > Hi Richard, > > I am setting up mobile org for the first time and having the same problem. > Did you ever come up with a solution? > > cheers, > aaron. > > > > On 6 February 2012 02:56, Richard Riley wrote: > >> >> I reduced my mobile org file set to a single file "general.org" by >> adjusting org-mobile-files. >> >> I did an org-mobile-push but the mobile app falls over when I try to >> sync it saying "error downloading checksums". I read on the org-mobile >> web page that one should manally run md5 (which was a surprise) and did >> this and still I get the same error ("md5 *.org > checksums.dat") : the >> full text is "an error was encountered while downloading checksums.dat >> from the server. The file isnt required but the error was unusual, The >> error was 'unexpected eror'". So not much to go on there. >> >> I even tried deleting the mobile app with ll its data and reinitialising >> drop box but still no joy. >> >> I would be intersted to hear from anyone using this suite that might >> have come across similar issues. >> >> >> >