Hi Richard, I am setting up mobile org for the first time and having the same problem. Did you ever come up with a solution? cheers, aaron. On 6 February 2012 02:56, Richard Riley wrote: > > I reduced my mobile org file set to a single file "general.org" by > adjusting org-mobile-files. > > I did an org-mobile-push but the mobile app falls over when I try to > sync it saying "error downloading checksums". I read on the org-mobile > web page that one should manally run md5 (which was a surprise) and did > this and still I get the same error ("md5 *.org > checksums.dat") : the > full text is "an error was encountered while downloading checksums.dat > from the server. The file isnt required but the error was unusual, The > error was 'unexpected eror'". So not much to go on there. > > I even tried deleting the mobile app with ll its data and reinitialising > drop box but still no joy. > > I would be intersted to hear from anyone using this suite that might > have come across similar issues. > > >