Hi, Rasmus, 2013/5/6 Carsten Dominik > > On 6 mei 2013, at 10:36, Rasmus wrote: > > > Hi Yujie, > > > >> Org-Reveal is now updated for displaying MathJax, as the HTML exporter > >> does, except that the MathJax.org server is used instead of Orgmode.org > >> server. > > > > Out of curiosity: why? > > I see that Mathjax now recommends use of its server. When we started > using MathJax, they asked users to install their own versions, probably to > limit server load on their side. But since they now recommend using their > server network - maybe Org should use this by default? > > - Carsten > Yes, as explained by Carsten, MathJax encourage using their server, while Org discourage using theirs. so I switched to MathJax server. --yujie > > > > >> Please check the updated sample illustration: > >> http://naga-eda.org/home/yujie/org-reveal/#/4/4 > > > > That's so cool! I want to write a presentation now, but unfortunately > > I haven't got anything to present at the moment. > > > > I like this engine as lot 'cause of its "battery included"-ness. > > E.g. it just 'looks nice' and has the cool dimensional properties that > > Eric mentioned. > > > > Thanks again for this, it looks great! > Hope you enjoy it :) -yujie > > > > –Rasmus > > > > -- > > m-mm-mmm-mmmm bacon! > > > > > > >