Hi, Vikas, It is a limitation of org-reveal, I will take a look at the unicode issue. For a temporary workaround, you can try changing the character coding on your browser. Say, for firefox, it is menu "View" -> "Character Encoding", for IE, it is menu "View" -> "Encoding". Regards, Yujie 2013/5/16 Vikas Rawal > > > I'd like to introduce a new Org-Mode exporter, Org-reveal, that > > exports Org-mode contents to Reveaj.js presentations. > > Thanks. I was trying to use it for a presentation that has unicode > characters. Unicode characters do not come out okay. Is this a > limitation of reveal.js, org-reveal or my setup. Parts of the file > without unicode characters show up fine, but unicode characters show > up as gibberish. Unicode characters show up fine in a normal html > export. > > Vikas > >