Hi, Achim Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, a wrapper script will also work. I will use such a script if Org doesn't consider the Cygwin issue. Regards, Yujie 2013/7/16 Achim Gratz > Yujie Wen writes: > > Could someone please take a look and, if it is satisfactory, please > > help to apply it? > > You're missing a Changelog and emacs-p might better be called cygwin-p. > > More to the point: I don't think Org should care about such system > idiosyncrasies at all. Instead you might use a wrapper script for > Cygwin that converts the arguments and then calls the native Windows > java executable. > > > I am used to Orgmode under Cygwin and sometimes uses ditaa for drawing > > diagrams. But without this patch, I have to switch to Windows native > > Emacs for calling ditaa. > > If there's anything to do on the Org side then removing the still > hardcoded call of "java". > > > Regards, > Achim. > -- > +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+ > > SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2: > http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSDada > > >