On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 6:09 AM Marvin M. Doyley wrote: > Is there an efficient way to split a large org file into smaller ones? > > Lets say I have a master file with the following > > * Notes > ** Candidate A > … > ** Candidate B > … > > How do I export the subtree to separate org files, say > > - Candidate-a.org > - Candidate-b.org > This seems like it would be fairly trivial with a keyboard macro. Certainly not the most satisfying solution but if you're not doing this all the time it might be the closest option.