On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 1:04 PM Alexander Adolf < alexander.adolf@condition-alpha.com> wrote: > > Tim Visher writes: > > > [...] > > > > One of these days though I'm going to break the habit and move email > > directly into Emacs. :) > > I was in the exact same situation as you until about half a year ago, > which was when I decided to (finally) act on my "move email to emacs" > task. > > Coincidentally I have recently released a blog post covering some of the > basic aspects of planning the switch: > > https://condition-alpha.com/blog/?p=1792 > > … > > The smallest, and most isolated task is perhaps configuring msmtp for > sending mail; so why not start with that? > > … > > If you start a big all-in-one migration, and it fails, you're left with > a big mess. Thus, doing things step-by-step with an option to revert > each step if it doesn't work, is crucial, too. > Great advice and info all around! Thanks so much. :)