On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 4:14 AM Marco Wahl wrote: > Justin Vallon writes: > > > When I use "emacs --no-init-file", I get the default distribution org > > packages, and " > in my downloaded-melpa-install of org, it does not work. > > > > Distro org-version is 9.1.9, melpa is 9.3. describe-key TAB shows > > org-cycle, which is a kitchen-sink function. The docs of the function > > has not changed between the versions. > > > > I believe " > but I don't have any version besides 9.3 in ~/.emacs.d/elpa. > > Possibly you want to switch to the new feature (accessible C-c C-,) > which BTW allows to wrap regions. > > The " See the documentation in section Structure Templates. > What feature are you referring to, Marco? My `C-c C-,` sets the heading priority.