If you want to see one more example of blog generator, I also built one to generate a blog from a single org file, exporting each heading into a new file. https://github.com/itf/org-export-head/blob/master/blog.org It is an org file with a source block: you run the source block, and call a single function, and it generates the blog. However, it does not generate an RSS feed. On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 8:32 PM Thibault Marin wrote: Last time I researched this, this was the list I obtained: http://bastibe.de/2013-11-13-blogging-with-emacs.html http://endlessparentheses.com/how-i-blog-one-year-of-posts-in-a-single-org-file.html https://github.com/howardabrams/dot-files/blob/master/emacs-blog.org http://www.john2x.com/blog/blogging-with-orgmode.html https://ogbe.net/blog/blogging_with_org.html http://nicolas.petton.fr/blog/blogging-with-org-mode.html This may be a little out-dated, I think ox-hugo is pretty popular nowadays. I built one a while ago ( https://thibaultmarin.github.io/blog/posts/2016-11-13-Personal_website_in_org.html ) using org-mode only, but I wouldn't call it simple. There may still be some useful things in there. Hope it helps. On 2019-09-29T18:06:27-0400, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote: Hi the list, I would be glad to know what is, according to the majority, the best tool to blog with org-mode. I'm searching something simple to use and to install in order to blog with emacs, and, ideally, with emacs and org-mode only. (I met difficulties with lazyblorg, for example. I did not succeed to understand how it works.) Thanks for your help. Jo.