Dear all, when exporting to html and starting a browser, I encounter the problem my browser cannot find the file. I am using win xp and run emacs inside cygwin. Therefore the exported path send to the browser is: file:///cygdrive/c/path/file.html Since the browser is running natively (outside cygwin), it expects file:///c:/path/file.html Is it possible to adapt the export path? Or is a cygwin browser mandatory anyway (I would like to avoid that)? Best Jan-Mark -- Jan-Mark Batke badkey@gmx.net FON +49 511 33 64 800 FAX +49 511 22 09 521