I believe I have addressed your feedback, Ihor. Attached is the latest version of the patch. - Merged latest master - :post is now handled correctly (verified with example of :post usage in the example at https://orgmode.org/manual/Results-of-Evaluation.html) - Added "(with quotes)" to help make the NEWS entry clearer - Changed the attach directory detection to use a string prefix check Let me know what you think. On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 11:19 PM Ryan Scott wrote: > Great. Just making sure that this particular approach to this feature or > type of feature wasn't fundamentally flawed given the established behavior > of org. > Thanks. > > On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 11:02 PM Ihor Radchenko > wrote: > >> Ryan Scott writes: >> >> > With all of the layers and assumptions/behaviors inherent in the way src >> > block parameters are handled, do you feel like this is an approach that >> can >> > work, or should it be abandoned? >> >> I am not sure if I understand your concern. >> Your code is reusing the existing convention that current directory is >> managed via default-directory by ob-core.el. I do not see any problem >> here. >> >> Best, >> Ihor >> >