From: Johan Ekh <ekh.johan@gmail.com>
To: Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com>
Cc: "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Export attached image files
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 10:34:06 +0200	[thread overview]

Thanks for your answer Suvayu!

Sorry for being unclear. What I mean is that when I write reports or papers
using org-mode and latex exporter it is natural
to take care in storing my image files in a structured way on my disk and
use links in org-mode to incorporate the images
in my latex document. These image files will live on my disk more or less
forever.

But if I write a note or some guide for myself regarding usage of some
software, or the settings in my router, I would like
to take a series of screenshots, quickly incorporate them into an org file
together with some text without having to rename
the screenshots with suitable names and organize them on my disk etc. I'd
like org-mode to store the images somewhere
in a data directory as an attachment, but of course I'd like the
screenshots to be incorporated in the pdf-file when I export it.

Is this possible?

BR / Johan