Hi all, I've been working with emacs and org on Windows 10.0.19042 and was recently trying to get babel to produce plantuml diagrams. I've managed to (I think) narrow the issue down to Babel either not being able to read/write Japanese paths to shell commands, as when I attempt to build the diagrams in folders with only ASCII paths, they build fine, but when babel attempts to execute any source code for paths that contain Japanese characters, babel gives back the cmd error "The System Cannot Find the Path Specified." I'm assuming this is a string quotation problem or something similar but I'm not sure where to look to fix this. -- Thanks, Jonathan Nogueira