I did and it seems to work fine, I also tested this using plantuml-mode's normal compliation procedure. This seems to specifically be a problem with org-mode and babel's compilation Thanks for your help! On Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 9:49 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Jonathan Nogueira writes: > > > Hi all, > > > > I've been working with emacs and org on Windows 10.0.19042 and was > recently > > trying to get babel to produce plantuml diagrams. > > > > I've managed to (I think) narrow the issue down to Babel either not being > > able to read/write Japanese paths to shell commands, as when I attempt to > > build the diagrams in folders with only ASCII paths, they build fine, but > > when babel attempts to execute any source code for paths that contain > > Japanese characters, babel gives back the cmd error "The System Cannot > Find > > the Path Specified." > > I do not use Windows, but I recall somewhat relevant discussion on > planuml recently: > https://orgmode.org/list/5d7eba13-b717-a12a-5f89-7d2c9414917e@gmail.com > > It seems that plantuml might have some issues with UTF unless you pass > relevant command line args. > > Did you try to run plantuml manually from windows cmd using the > problematic path? > > Best, > Ihor > -- Thanks, Jonathan Nogueira