Hi, Since a few days i use the scrlttr2 org-mode implementation of Jambunathan. His work was posted in this list: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-09/msg01264.html http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-09/msg01266.html His 4 .el files are placed in ~/emacs/contrib/scrlttr2 and are loaded in _emacs (commented out my own configuration). I then start emacs, open brief.scrlttr2, Ctrl-c Ctrl-e d opens the attached pdf file. I included the intermediate brief.tex. As the pdf shows, there is a for the most blank first page with "none" from the \maketitle statement. Whatever i do, this statement keeps getting generated. How can I remove this? With kind regards and much thanks in advance, Peter de Jong