Thanks! I have an additional, similar patch - In this one I changed the unicode symbol for \circ from something looking like ^ to [image: \circ] (#x2218 = "ring operator" = \circ in TeX input method). Thanks, Kosta -- Konstantin Kliakhandler http://slumpy.org )°) )°( (°( On 1 July 2016 at 10:24, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Konstantin Kliakhandler writes: > > > Attached is the patch, as requested. > > Applied. Thank you. > > > I'm not sure what were the conclusions of the side discussion, but > > I do want to point out that my change is in accordance with unicode > > symbol names and with the symbols that pdflatex prints on paper. > > I think Rasmus (Cc'ed) discovered a bug in TeX input method. Rasmus, > would you feel like reporting it upstream? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >