Did this look okay? I've had to rebase this once again due to some conflicts in the ORG-NEWS. Find the latest patch attached. Best regards Terje On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 8:53 AM Terje Larsen wrote: > > Thank you Bastien, > > I didn't get what the updated patch with shorter lines meant, the only > thing I could see difference between that patch and my previous patch > was the line breaks using CR LF instead of LF. I generate my patch > with git format-patch > > Here is the updated patch using mapconcat. > > Best regards > Terje > > On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 4:00 PM Bastien wrote: > > > > Hello Terje, > > > > > I have now signed the FSF papers. Here is the updated patch on top of > > > current master. > > > > Great, thanks. > > > > > Let me know if all looks good or if I need to make further changes or > > > need to provide something else. > > > > It looks good -- here is an updated patch with shorter lines. > > > > The last change you need to make is to use mapconcat instead > > of string-join, which would require us to load subr-x.el. > > > > Once this is done I'll apply your patch. > > > > Thanks, > > > > -- > > Bastien > > > > -- > // Terje Larsen -- // Terje Larsen