Dear Bastien, Thank you very much! It works perfectly. Best regards, FC On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 3:32 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Fletcher, > > Fletcher Charest writes: > > > My org-hierarchical-todo-statistics variable is set to nil in order > > to obtain a recursive count of my TODO items in subtrees. However, I > > would like to know if it is possible to filter this count to include > > only some TODO keywords. > > You may want to customize `org-provide-todo-statistics' and set it to > a list of TODO keywords for which you want statistics. > > HTH, > > -- > Bastien >