Hi, Sorry if I misunderstood... If you create an Org source block like this with nothing inside: #+begin_src org #+end_src ...then, with your cursor inside, enter it with C-c ', write your org tree, and validate with C-c ' again, then export... Does it do what you want? FC On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Vikas Rawal < vikaslists@agrarianresearch.org> wrote: > > > > Vikas Rawal agrarianresearch.org> writes: > > > > > >> I think I could not express my objective clearly.I want the org code > block > > to be exported literally. > > > > > > Indent lines that begin with *, is this what you want? > > I am not exactly sure what you are suggesting. The block below does not > work for me. It is not exported literally. > > > > #+BEGIN_SRC org > > ** What are the major disputes in the literature > > *** adulterated text > > Instrument cultivated alteration any favourable expression law far > > nor. Both new like tore but year. An from mean on with when sing pain. > > Oh to as principles devonshire companions unsatiable an delightful. > > The ourselves suffering the sincerity. Inhabit her manners adapted age > > certain. Debating offended at branched striking be subjects. > > #+END_SRC > > > > > > Vikas >