Sorry for the noise, plantuml.jar was not in the correct place. Regards Johann On 3 December 2015 at 14:22, Johann Spies wrote: > When I evaluate this: > > @startuml > Alice -> Bob: Authentication Request > Bob --> Alice: Authentication Response > > Alice -> Bob: Another authentication Request > Alice <-- Bob: another authentication Response > @enduml > > I get an error message: > > Terminal 0 is locked, cannot read from it > > What is causing this? > > Regards > > Johann > > > > > -- > Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself, > my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3) > -- Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself, my lips will praise you. (Psalm 63:3)