Hi Bastien, Thanks! I agree it would be nice to have a comprehensive list of org exporters in worg - although usually a search for "org export " points in the correct direction :) Best, --Diego On Thu, Sep 10, 2020 at 3:53 PM Bastien wrote: > Hi Diego, > > Diego Zamboni writes: > > > I'm happy to announce that my package ox-leanpub is now available in > > MELPA. > > I added a link to https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tools/ > > Links to Org external exporters should perhaps have a dedicated > section and/or page, especially if/when we will move some out of > Org's core. > > Thanks for writing and sharing this! > > -- > Bastien >