Hi Rodrigo, There are a few packages that define things like this, which can be added to the agenda view. You can see as examples the ones I use for national holidays in my config here: https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-doom/blob/master/doom.org#tasks-and-agenda I'm sure many others are available in MELPA and elsewhere. --Diego On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 04:21, Rodrigo Morales wrote: > > Hello everyone, > > Do any of you know whether there is a repository that contain Org files > whose main purpose is to list important dates of a given context > (specific countries, areas such as technology, biology, mathematics, > computer science, etc.)? > > I'm asking this because I would like to have important dates of my > country in the Org Agenda, so before creating that file on my own I > wanted to know whether there are repositories that have already done > that. > > --- > alias: rdrg109 > >