Hi Uwe, 1. Is there any equivalent to org-update-all-dblocks for the source > blocks? > I think you want org-babel-execute-buffer: Documentation Call org-babel-execute-src-block on every source block in the current buffer. 2. I want to export the org file to latex, in the current setting > the source blocks are also exported. I tried > #+begin_src matlab :results output raw :eval never-export > but it did not help. > Normally, =:results output= should be enough, but there might be some peculiarities with matlab blocks that change this behavior. --Diego