Hi Bill, Glad you found my config already. For custom faces, I do a lot of configuration interactively with =customize-face=, because it allows me to play more freely with them. But you can see some examples in my config, and also in my post at https://zzamboni.org/post/beautifying-org-mode-in-emacs/. One tip I have found very useful when customizing org's faces is to use the =what-cursor-position= command (bound by default to C-u C-x =) to show information about the character under the cursor, including the face which is being used for it. This helps a lot to know which face you have to customize to fix something. Have fun :) --Diego On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:06 PM William Denton wrote: > It could be useful to have some documentation about installing and > configuring Org with use-package [1]. > > I just redid my Org config this way, and I'm happy to say it works, though > a > use-package wizard would probably cut it in half. (To me use-package is > advanced magic, and I don't understand all the incantations.) > > If anyone can suggest some good examples to look at, I'll try starting > some > documentation about it. I know about Diego Zamboni [2] and Sacha Chua > [3], but > there must be more. Things with custom faces and such would be especially > welcome. > > Bill > > [1] https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package > [2] https://github.com/zzamboni/dot-emacs/ > [3] https://github.com/sachac/.emacs.d > -- > William Denton :: Toronto, Canada --- Listening to Art: > https://listeningtoart.org/ > https://www.miskatonic.org/ --- GHG.EARTH: https://ghg.earth/ > Caveat lector. --- STAPLR: https://staplr.org/ > >