Thanks, I will try and see if it can be improved. Regards, Alex On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:54 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Alexander, > > Alexander Vorobiev writes: > > > The patch doesn't work unfortunately. I stepped through > > x-get-selection-value in w32-common-fns.el and the correct value from > > the clipboard gets assigned to x-last-selected-text but then the > > function just returns nil (line 120). I would say x-last-selected > > text needs to be used somehow. > > Okay. I applied your previous patch. Let's keep this under the radar > and see if there is a way to improve clipboard handling for Windows. > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >