I'm using Org-mode version 8.2.5f with Gnu Emacs 24.3 on a Macbook Air with Mavericks. I'm using it to build building an annotated collection of contract clauses that I'm releasing under a Creative Commons license (see http://www.CommonDraft.org), which I hope to monetize with a book on contract drafting and negotiation. I've done a fair amount of Google searching and also searching within this list. If the following isn't already implemented, I'd pay USD$100 (via PayPal) to have that done to whoever implements it in an official org-mode release, plus another USD$100 donation to the org-mode maintainer. QUESTION: When org-mode headings are NUMBERED, and the file is exported to HTML, is there any way to have org-mode include the TITLE, not just the section number, of a cross-referenced section, along the lines of the LaTex \nameref{} function? Here's an example: ==BEGIN EXAMPLE== #+OPTIONS: H:7 TOC:nil @:t num:1 email:t author:t * Introduction to Technology Contracts :PROPERTIES: :CUSTOM_ID: IntroTechContracts :END: Lorem ipsum etc. etc. * Dangerous Clauses :PROPERTIES: :CUSTOM_ID: DangerousClauses :END: Lorem ipsum etc. etc. -- see Section [[#IntroTechContracts]]. ==END EXAMPLE== With numbering turned ON (#+OPTIONS: num:1), the link is exported to HTML as: Section 1. With numbering turned OFF (#+OPTIONS: num:nil), the link is exported to HTML as: Section Introduction to Technology Contracts. Using a macro, I'd like to be able to AUTOMATICALLY do the latter --- that is, have the link text be the heading title --- even with numbering turned ON, so that a macro such as {{{SECREF(IntroTechContracts)}}} would render in HTML as, let's say: Section 1, entitled "Introduction to Technology Contracts." Is that currently doable? *D. C. Toedt III * *(my** last name is pronounced "Tate") * Attorney and neutral arbitrator -- tech contracts and intellectual property dc@toedt.com LinkedIn: dctoedt Calendar (redacted) O: +1 (713) 364-6545 C: +1 (713) 516-8968 Houston, Texas (Central time zone) *Common Draft* annotated collection of contract clauses Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is not intended to serve as an electronic signature nor as assent to an agreement.