G'day, I have a citation problem. The bibtex entry is: @TechReport{name32:_some, author = {{Some Company Name}}, title = {Some silly internal document}, institution = {Some Company Name Ltd}, year = 1832} The exporter is: #+cite_export: csl ~/Templates/csl/AGLC-intext.csl Org exports to html: Name, Some Company, *Some Silly Internal Document* (Some Company Name Ltd, 1832). I thought it was a CSL problem, but pandoc exports it correctly as Some Company Name, etc. Any help appreciated, Alan -- Alan L Tyree http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan