Hi all, First I would just like to thank all the people responsible for org-mode. It is an amazing product that has become an indispensable part of my workflow! I encountered a problem with LaTeX export that seems to affect org-versions 7.9.3f and 7.9.4. Specifically, exporting figure captions and labels using #+CAPTION and #+LABEL no longer seems to work. ####### start of code snippet #+TITLE: My Important Paper #+AUTHOR: Dr. Nyan #+DATE: \today #+LATEX_CLASS: article #+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [] * Section 1 See Figure\nbsp{}\ref{fig:myfig} below #+CAPTION: This is a figure #+LABEL: fig:myfig file:myfig.pdf ####### end of code snippet When I look in the LaTeX output after exporting, I see: See Figure~{}\ref{fig:myfig} below \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth]{myfig.pdf} There is no figure caption and the label fig:myfig is unresolved. Thanks for looking into this! -Dale Barr