Or OrgMark. Simple, please no levels to show the amount of adherence to the spec. OrgMark would symbolize the "markings" or syntax of Org-mode, and not be close enough to Mark(down) to where people would think, like I did, that this was Org-mode power given to a subset of Markdown to help, say, Obsidian users come to Org-mode. No, I don't think we need that either. Otherwise, I'm perfectly find with calling it Org. Just like Python, HTML, all that. We don't say, in relaxed speech where the speaker assumes prior known knowledge, or knowledge that can be easily filled in, "I'm writing a book in Markdown markup language." We just say "I'm writing a book in Markdown." And if the listener doesn't know what we mean, we can explain. Devin Prater r.d.t.prater@gmail.com On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 5:24 PM Jean-Christophe Helary < lists@traduction-libre.org> wrote: > > > > On Nov 29, 2021, at 7:57, Tom Gillespie wrote: > > > > PS Another brainstormed name: Orgsyn? > > Org Agnostic Syntax Modules → OrgASM > > -- > Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune > https://mac4translators.blogspot.com > https://sr.ht/~brandelune/omegat-as-a-book/ > > >