If I have the following org document: * Heading A ** Subheading AA *** Subsubheading AAA Stuff about topic AAA *** Subsubheading AAB Stuff about topic AAB ** Subheading AB *** Subheading ABA Stuff about topic ABA *** Subheading ABB Stuff about topic ABB * Heading B ** Subheading BA *** Subheading BAA Stuff about topic BAA How can I make it so that on startup, only the content of the first "leaf" heading is revealed, so that the document looks like: * Heading A ** Subheading AA *** Subsubheading AAA Stuff about topic AAA *** Subsubheading AAB ... ** Subheading AB ... * Heading B ... Shankar Rao