Thanks, it does show the hours clocked on the current day. Is there something on top of this mode that allows me to specify the specific day? (Better, I just want to quickly show the to see the trend of my productivity :)). On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 7:04 PM Matt Lundin wrote: > ConcreteVitamin writes: > > > org-clock-report is awesome; however, it reports time spent on each > > task. Is there any custom command that you use to generate a clock > > report showing hours worked, across tasks, for each day? > > > > [...] > > > > I just want another command to show how many hours I've worked on > > each day... > > You can generate such a report in the daily agenda by activating > org-agenda-clockreport-mode (press R while viewing the agenda). It will > show how much time you clocked during the day, broken down by file, > subtree, etc. You can customize what is shown with the variable > org-agenda-clockreport-parameter-plist. > > Best, > Matt > >