I have a strange problem with org-babel and SQLite. I have a database that is created with: CREATE TABLE "quotes" ( quoteID TEXT PRIMARY KEY, quote TEXT NOT NULL UNIQUE, lastUsed TEXT, totalUsed INT DEFAULT 'unused' ) When using: #+BEGIN_SRC sqlite :db ~/Twitter/twitter.sqlite :colnames yes SELECT lastUsed , totalUsed FROM quotes ORDER BY lastused ASC , totalUsed DESC LIMIT 40 #+END_SRC Everything is fine. But when I use (add the quote field in the select): #+BEGIN_SRC sqlite :db ~/Twitter/twitter.sqlite :colnames yes SELECT quote , lastUsed , totalUsed FROM quotes ORDER BY lastused ASC , totalUsed DESC LIMIT 40 #+END_SRC I get: executing Sqlite code block... Wrote /tmp/babel-27920y_/ob-input-2792BTG org-babel-read: End of file during parsing What could be the problem? -- Cecil Westerhof