Op di 22 okt. 2019 om 09:34 schreef Fraga, Eric : > On Sunday, 20 Oct 2019 at 16:05, Cecil Westerhof wrote: > > I would like to generate different types of graphics files at the same > > moment. I tried: > > #+BEGIN_SRC plantuml :file Graphics/rabbitMQ.eps :file > > Graphics/rabbitMQ.jpg :noexport > > > > But that does not work: it only generates the eps file. > > > > Is it possible at all? > > No, I do not think it is possible. However, if you name your source > block, you can invoke the same block with different parameters using > #+call: > > See the info manual: (org) Evaluating Code Blocks > That is good enough for me. I look into it. Thanks. -- Cecil Westerhof