Hello, I have observed that even though the exporter backend package names begin with ox-, all the variables and functions inside still start with org-. Is there a strong reason to do so? Or was that to prevent the older org-html, etc packages from breaking when they got renamed to ox-html, etc? So the question is if the new export backends should also follow the same convention. This question came up because if the ox- packages follow the convention used in core, they fail the lint check done by an external package called package-lint[1]. The lint checkers expects all variables and functions in a package FOO to have FOO- prefix. Here[2] the discussion on that package's GitHub issue thread. PS: I believe it is the same case with ob- packages. [1]: https://github.com/purcell/package-lint [2]: https://github.com/purcell/package-lint/issues/89 Thanks. -- Kaushal Modi