You seem to have mixed installations. org-set-local has been deprecated for a while now. What are your org and emacs versions? On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 2:23 PM Doyley, Marvin M. wrote: > Hi there, > > Org capture template is not working. > > I get the following message when I try to use it. Does anybody know how to > fix this ? > > Thanks > M > > > For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a. > Problems while trying to load feature ‘org-mac-message’ > File mode specification error: (void-function org-set-local) > Capture abort: (void-function org-set-local) > > > > > > > > -- Kaushal Modi