On Fri, Jan 31, 2020, 6:28 AM Bastien wrote: > Dear all, > > I would like to highlight three changes from master that need to be > carefully tested before Org 9.4 can be released: > > - M-x org-table-electric-header-mode RET will display the first row > of the table at point in the header line when the first row is not > visible anymore. > Hello Bastien, Thanks for that mode! Minor nitpick coming up.. May I suggest naming the mode org-table-sticky-header-mode instead? Somehow the "electric" in the name wasn't intuitive to me.. or maybe that's just me.