On Sat, Oct 7, 2017, 7:10 AM Ken Mankoff wrote: > Hi Org List, > > I just upgraded to 9.1.2. > What version did you upgrade from? I have a file with this at the top: > > #+PROPERTY: header-args :tangle filename > > And a lot of SRC blocks with this header: > > #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp > #+END_SRC > > In the past, when I tangled the file, I got ~100 blocks exported. Now I > get 5, because only 5 have explicit ":tangle" arguments in the header. > > I just checked the NEWS file and did not see mention of this change. Has > something changed with the header-arg properties? Babel? > It impossible to tell what's wrong with just that information. Can you share a minimum working example that demonstrates this? (something that should probably tangle 3 files but is instead tangling just 1?) My best guess is you have this style of incompatible properties? *** Old Babel header properties are no longer supported Using header arguments as property names is no longer possible. As such, the following #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE ,* Headline :PROPERTIES: :exports: code :var: a=1 b=2 :var+: c=3 :END: #+END_EXAMPLE should be written instead #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE ,* Headline :PROPERTIES: :header-args: :exports code :header-args+: :var a=1 b=2 :header-args+: :var c=3 :END: #+END_EXAMPLE Please note that, however, old properties were defined at the source block definition. Current ones are defined where the block is called. -- Kaushal Modi