On Mon, May 30, 2022, 7:45 PM Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Kaushal Modi writes: > > > I was trying to create a minimal reproducible example for a different > > issue and I ended up with this other issue that I didn't expect and so > > I am reporting that first. > > > > Issue: Opening an Org file gives (wrong-number-of-arguments # > looking-at> 2) error. > > Do I understand correctly that your reproducer has nothing to do with > this error? > Oddly, I was able to reproduce that error 2 times in an emacs -Q session, but after resetting the Org element cache, that error went away. So turns out that the same cache can be reused between emacs -Q and regular Emacs sessions? Your code__collapse_all_posts block makes use of hide-subtree from > outline.el. Please, do not use it. outline.el is no longer considered > compatible with Org. It was not in the past, and even more so now. This > has been announced in ORG-NEWS. > Thanks! I definitely missed that. I'll read up on how to do the same without hide-subtree. >