Hello Nicolas, Just pinging to check if the patch in the previous email got missed. Apologies if you were already reviewing it. Thanks. On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 2:07 PM Kaushal Modi wrote: > On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:07 PM Nicolas Goaziou > wrote: > >> We do not need this dependency. In particular, there is already >> `org-trim'. >> > > OK, switch from string-trim to org-trim. Thanks. > > >> It is confusing to provide two ways to achieve the same action. I'd >> rather have "-" only. >> > > OK. > > >> Could you split this into smaller tests, each one testing one feature? >> > > Done. I ended up writing many more tests in the process. While I was doing > that, I realized that only the first arg NAME was ws (whitespace) sensitive > while the second arg wasn't. Now ws trimming is done on both args. > > Revised patch is attached. > -- > > Kaushal Modi > -- Kaushal Modi