On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 5:12 PM Allen Li wrote: > org-store-link-props basically shoves everything into > org-store-link-plist (with some pre-processing). The plist keys are > what's used as keywords for %: > > The :initlal is special; it gets mapped to %i, and :query is a list > not a string, so you can't use %:query although you can access it from > Emacs Lisp embedded in the template. > Thanks. > I don't have any secret knowledge, I just dug through the source code > and experimented with different inputs. Of course :) It's a bit difficult skimming through the code as I don't have org-protocol set up. > The code and/or documentation could be clearer > Would you like to submit a patch for that? -- Kaushal Modi