On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:30 AM Carsten Dominik wrote: > Hi Adam, > > this is great, I love it! > > I am wondering if you would consider the possibility to show on only the > most recent heading, but, space permitting, the outline path - maybe in > reverse order as to keep the sticky heading itself in the left-most column. > > Something like > > *** current level | ** level above | * top level > > you could use `org-get-outline-path' to get the other headings up the tree. > > I don't necessarily think it should be the default, but it could be an > option. > > Cheers > On that note, there is also org-eldoc.el in contrib/ that sort of does what you want. "sort of" because: - Shows the breadcrumbs in the echo area instead of in header. - Shows that only when point is on an org heading, not when in the body. [image: pasted1] -- Kaushal Modi